o Mostly filamentous
o Wall clinging
1. Ensure that the filtration and circulatory system is working effectively.
2. Backwash and rinse the filter. (Ensure that pool cleaner is unplugged.)
3. Adjust pH to 7.4
4. BRUSH surface with compatible algae brush.
5. Apply BioGuard Burn Out one bag per 45,000 l of pool water.
Double dose if chlorine level is zero. (2 bags Burn Out per 45,000 l)
6. Use BioGuard Algae Killer. 250 ml per 10,000 l of pool water.
7. Remove dead algae by brushing.
8. Re-treat if necessary.
9. Use BioGuard Strip Kwik to cleanse the filter.
10. Use BioGuard Back Up to prevent algae growth.