1. Unplug the automatic pool cleaner and remove vacuum plate. Backwash filter thoroughly.
2. Switch pump off and open the pump lid.
3. Pour 1 litre of Strip Kwik into the pump basket. Close pump lid.
4. With valve in BACKWASH position, switch pump on (1-2 seconds) and allow to run until a foamy substance appears in the “sight glass” and then switch pump off.
5. After 12-24 hours with valve on BACKWASH, switch pump on and allow backwash operation to continue until water in “sight glass” is clear or for a minimum of 5 minutes. Switch pump off.
6. Place valve on rinse position and rinse filter for 2 minutes.
7. Reset to normal filter operation.